Welcome to American Samoa Community College's (ASCC) Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment (MOODLE) - Course Management System.
ASCC Mission Statement:
The mission of the American Samoa Community College is to foster successful student learning by providing high quality educational programs and services that will enable students to achieve their educational goals and to contribute to the social, cultural, political, economic, technological and environmental well-being of American Samoa.
To fulfill this mission, the College, as an open admission, United States accredited, Land Grant institution, provides access to bachelor and associate degrees and certificate programs of study. These programs prepare all students including those who are educationally underserved, challenged, or non-traditional for:
- Successful entry into the workforce
- Transfer to institutions of higher learning
- Awareness of the Samoan Culture and the Pacific
- Research and extension in human and natural resources
ASCC Vision Statement:
The American Samoa Community College holds as its central theme “Saili le Atamai” or to “seek knowledge.” Our journey pushes us forward to achieve our mission to provide high quality educational programs and services. We remain grounded in the core values of student centeredness, respect for diversity, collaboration and teamwork, respect for tradition and culture, and lifelong learning while meeting the challenges of the 21st Century. We envision an active impact in the development of the educational, social, cultural, political, economic, technological, and environmental well-being of American Samoa and the Pacific.
- 2020-2022 General Academic Catalog
- COVID - 19 Updates
- ASCC Website: http://www.amsamoa.edu
- ASCC Personnel: http://www.amsamoa.edu/directory.html
- ASCC Administrators: http://www.amsamoa.edu/directory-board.html